PT Local Board – Physical Therapy Review Center
Conducting lectures in a limited class size enables the lecturers to assess the student’s readiness to take the physical therapy board exam, based on the progress and performance student level assessments and evaluations. Our program offers Unlimited Review, live lectures delivered only by top caliber, seasoned lecturers from top performing schools in the country. Final coaching sessions and tutorial classes are integrated in our program which is proven to be essential tools for a successful review program.
Aside from providing a Comprehensive PT Local Board Review Physical Therapy Review Center training, we also aim to develop the students’ test taking abilities that will enable them to answer the board exam questions easily and confidently. With simplified easy to understand concepts on all aspects of PT subjects, students will definitely make it to the PT Board Exam.
|Programs||No. of Hours||No. of Weeks|
|PT Local Board Timetable|
|5 Days (140 Hours)||11 Weeks|
|Examination & Rationalization
||5 Days (50 Hours)||7 Weeks|
||14 Hours||2 Days|
||72 Hours||2 Days|
DIFFERENCE (Program Benefits):
- Produced 12 TOPNOTCHER for the past 2 years
- Minimum of 80% overall passing percentage per season
- Top caliber instructors FROM TOP PT UNIVERSITIES (with updated reference materials and review books)
- Limited class size: MAXIMUM OF 50 STUDENTS PER CLASS. NO TOO BIG,NOT TOO SMALL. JUST RIGHT.
- WHAT are the advantages of being part of JROOZ REVIEW CENTER’S EXCLUSIVE 50?Strategic review program with individualized assessment for pre-board examination readiness.
- Your performance can easily be monitored so that you can adjust your review pacing based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Students can focus more on the lecturers and discussions since there is less distraction. this ensures that you can see the visual much better
- Camaraderie is easily developed among peers
- Strategic review program with individualized assessment for pre-board
- Intensive Coaching and Board Exams Simulations (Mock Boards)
Physical Therapy Review Center for topnotch exam takers.